PrintShift 3.0 Build Series: Step 3
This page details how to install the motor which drives PrintShift conveyor belt that we built in step 2. This is just the mechanical build - the electrical wiring and control are in step 4. At the end of this step, the motor will be mounted and linked to the conveyor belt.
- Prusa Mini, assembled, printing, with the conveyor belt bed attached.
- see PrintShift Step 2 for details.
- Parts Printed in Step 1, from the Small Parts stl
- Parts from the Parts Kit
- 1 - 8mm shaft collar
- 1 - 8mm shaft, 210mm long
- 2.5mm allen key - for the headbed cable cover replacement
- 2mm allen key - for our new bed screws
- needlenose pliers